AIMday™ Manitoba – cancelled
Let’s work together to position Manitoba as a leader and an innovator. This AIMday will gather industry leaders and research experts to discuss pressing challenges in all areas of research and innovation. No idea is off the table!
We invite you to participate in these important conversations as we consider challenges facing industry leaders today. We hope to help you find innovative ideas and valuable connections that support your pathways to solutions.
Registration link: Click here
How AIMday™ works
- Companies / organizations submit the questions/topics that they would like to engage in a discussion with researchers.
- Researchers sign up for the questions. If there are no questions, please select the placeholder question and you will be sent a detailed list of questions at a later date.
- We will send you a detailed schedule in before the event.
- On the day of the event, you will participate in the one-hour workshop discussion for each question with the researchers.
- If you are interested in working further with the company, MI-AP will provide pre-study funding.
Here’s a short video to explain how AIMday works.
- Questions submission (company/organization registration) deadline: December 14, 2022
- Academic researchers sign-up deadline: January 3, 2023
- Meeting Day: January 11, 2023
- Pre-study funding proposal submission deadline: January 13, 2023
For more information or for support to develop your research question, please contact:
Jocelyne Gaudet, AIMday™ Lead