AIMday™ Circular Economy
The scale of the climate emergency and ecological crisis requires action on many fronts. Experts say that we can still avoid the worst impacts of this crisis and the development of a circular economy is a key part of the solution.
A circular economy is restorative and regenerative by design. Resources are kept in circulation for as long as possible; everything has value, and nothing is wasted. With nearly half of greenhouse gas emissions coming from things we make and use, transitioning to a circular economy is crucial for halting resource depletion, preventing biodiversity loss, and regenerating our natural world.
This AIMday event will bring together industry leaders and research experts to discuss how they can work together to transition to a circular economy. They will explore opportunities for innovative technologies, alternative business models, and new partnerships to develop circular supply chains.
Join us as we explore these opportunities together. We hope to connect you with ideas, best practices, resources, and research to support your pathways to solutions.
How AIMday™ works
- Companies / organizations submit the questions/topics that they would like to engage in a discussion with researchers.
- Researchers sign up for the questions.
- We will send you a detailed schedule in before the event.
- On the day of the event, you will participate in the one-hour workshop discussion for each question with the researchers.
- If you are interested in working further with the company, MI-AP will provide pre-study funding.
- Questions submission (company/organization registration) deadline: May 5, 2022
- Academic researchers sign-up deadline: May 31, 2022
- Meeting Day: June 9
- Pre-study funding proposal submission deadline: June 13, 2022
This event will be held on a virtual platform .
For more information or for support to develop your research question, please contact:
Jocelyne Gaudet, AIMday™ Lead